Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Month of Thanks in a Single Post!

Several people on my Facebook and Twitter Feeds are participating in a Month of Thanks. I decided to combine their idea with my blogathon. Here you are, a month of Thanks in a single blog post. Do keep in mind these are in no particular order.

I am thankful for...

  1. My teachers, having 3 nights of conferences until 7:00pm, because Parents want and needed it
  2. My wife, without whom I do not know where I would be today
  3. My three girls, Being a Dad is my most important job
  4. My boss Nancy, She has made me a better administrator
  5. My Mom, I can always count on her for suppport
  6. Brothers, I am going to miss seeing them on Thanksgiving. Next year!
  7. An evening of snuggling with my family
  8. For my Dad, I always keep his saying "That's what Dads do." in my mind
  9. Books on CD. They make my commute feel much shorter.
  10. the folks on #educoach, without whom I wouldn't have started blogging
  11. Beers I can cut with a fork
  12. A daughter old enough to babysit
  13. Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and whip cream
  14. People willing to take risks
  15. Lunch duty, where I get to hear the dreams of my students
  16. Bus duty, where I get and give more hugs in a single day than most people do in a year
  17. Failing and finding out it isn't the worst thing in the world
  18. My dogs, unconditional love
  19. Boston Teams
  20. Health, it's underrated
  21. Good shoes/sneakers
  22. A clear night when I can see the stars shining bright. I always feel home when I can find Orion's Belt
  23. That the election is over
  24. The people that read and comment on my blog, great insight and motivation to keep going
  25. My desire to learn, unquenchable
  26. Technology that keeps me in contact with my family scattered across the country
  27. Quiet
  28. My local library, which just reopened
  29. People that come to my office with a problem and a solution
  30. A Thanksgiving meal with my in-laws who treat me like their own son

Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Phil,
    What a good reminder of all the things we can and should be thankful for!
    I'm thankful for your blogging! Your touchstone is Orion's Belt - mine would be the North Star!
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete