Friday, November 2, 2012

Biting the Bullet: Day 2 of the challenge

I've hemmed and hawed wondering if I should try this blogging challenge that people have proposed. The challenge is to blog everyday during the month. I have tried to find a compromise with myself, tried to strike a deal that I can live with.

That is not who I am or who I want to be!

I have decided that I will attempt this challenge because I want to be a better writer and blogger. I have created a list of ideas and topics that I want to speak about and discuss. Please challenge me, challenge my ideas. Give me feedback that I can use to improve. Leave a comment or engage me on twitter. There is no doubt that professional conversations can only improve the quality of the education we are trying to provide around the country. Blog and learn with me! After so many months of this tag line, I now use it myself: I am @philgriffins and I approve this message!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...love the tagline.
    And...good for you! Don't think I am ready to join you yet. But, I am looking forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Lyndsi; the tagline is so appropriate! Nice job, Phil!

    ReplyDelete